Develop a Unified Scientific Voice
Top Reasons to Attend the Medical Affairs Strategic Summit
Bringing together the greater medical affairs community to collaborate and share best practices.
MASS East 2022 will provide a platform for Medical Affairs executives and professionals to share best practices, strategic insights, and collaborate to advance communication techniques, build-out Medical Affairs organizations, prepare for launches, and discover new technologies to track progress and keep customers engaged in a digital world.
We look forward to connecting with you in April 2022.
This conference attracts SVPs, VPs, Directors, Heads, and Managers from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries whose responsibilities include:
- Internal and Field Strategies
- Medical Communication and Information
- Management and Communication Concerns
- The Expanding Role of MSL’s
- Big Data and the Need for Real-World Evidence
- The Evolving Role of the Patient
- Investigator Initiated Trials
- Avenues for Adverse Event Reporting
- The Role That Digital Technology Is Playing in Advancing Medical Affairs
- KOLs and Speaker Bureaus
- Social Media
- DTC Campaigns
Benefits of Attending
Gain valuable insights and actionable strategies from our high-profile speaker faculty.
Network with like-minded colleagues and professionals.
Meet with our partners to uncover the latest and greatest tools to boost your business.